Well, an old year is coming to a close. Today is cold and frosty outside. I've already been to the dentist, and in about an hour, I will take mom to her appointment with her doctor. I've made breakfast and taken out the trash. I even made my bed. Now I feel like snuggling down with an adorable puppy and a purple fuzzy blanket for a little while.
Later tonight, while the world is partying...I plan on coming in and posting another blog. But for now, this will have to do. You know, I think I might enjoy blogging after all...when I have the time that is.
Oh, one last thing. On a day like today, nothing seems better than a delicious mug of homemade hot chocolate with whipped cream, a peppermint stick, or even slightly stale marshmallows. Here is mom's recipe:
Hot Chocolate
3 heaping Tablespoons cocoa powder
1/2 cup sugar
1 quart hot water
Bring to a boil, then add 1 quart milk. Heat till steaming, but not boiling.
Enjoy!
Henry is now famous world-wide. Do you think it's odd to put chocolate chips on french toast?
ReplyDeleteNo I don't think it's odd to put chocolate chips on french toast! Sounds like it would be delicious. What else do you put on the french toast with the chocolate chips?
ReplyDeleteIn my family, some of us eat pancakes with chocolate chips. Some of us spread peanut butter and sprinkle sugar over the pancake, then roll it up and eat it. Others have an egg in the middle, and some just like butter and syrup or jam.
I'm ready for breakfast!
Cute pic. I was just looking at that on my phone a while ago :D I love my baby brudder!!!! :D
ReplyDelete